Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Maxi Skirt or Pleated Skirt

Hello Everyone:

I had a little time before my class today, I headed to Forever21to see what's new in there.  There are so many items in there, and I don't know what I should  look for.  As I walked around the store, I noticed lots of bright, neon colors.  Spring is almost here, and it might be a good idea to look for skirts.  I know maxi, and pleated skirts are in trend, so it might be a good idea to look for something like this.  Here are the items I tried on.

I like this pleated skirt, because it's an elastic waist.  I can wear it as a skirt or pull it up as a strapless dress with a belt on to show waist.
































I like the softness of this maxi skirt, but unfortunatelly, it's kind of sheer.  I don't know if I will be able to pull it off with this type of orange color.
































I love the print and the 3D effect flower on this t shirt.  It's super soft, comfortable.  The length of this t shirt is a bit long for me.  If you like longer version t shirt, this will be a cute one.

No comments: