Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Lookbook:Complementary Colors

Hello Everyone:

having great week so far?  Finally, the tempertaure is back to upper 70 degree.  Love the nice, but not too warm weather. : )
Spring's hottest hues are Neon, and Pastel colors.  I love the pastel colors, but not too much into neon's.  I saw some bright yellow, and green shoes and just don't really get it.  I picked up this cute scarf with some neon pink in it, and that's pretty much how I can take those neon colors.  ( BTW, I love scarves, and can never have enough of them.  : D  )



 


















Jacket: Anntaylor (Old)
T Shirt: Ruffle front henley from Old Navy
Jean:  Levi's from Marshall (Old)
Shoe: Open toe black patent pump

1 comment:

June said...

I think I'm in the same boat as you! Neon is a little scary and I haven't gotten into it yet. But, I love leopard print and I love scarves so maybe I'll take a few notes from your strategy!