Sunday, February 5, 2012

Lookbook:Jason Wu for Target Part I

Hello Everyone:

hmm...........started with the Jason Wu for Target ............I didn't think it's going to be this big hit, but after reading several reviews from different bloggers,  it's a crazy day for the ladies  : )   I went into one of the close by target this afternnon, and almost everything from Jason Wu is gone.  I went to the dressing room, and looked around the rack, and spot a Jason Wu dress in XS ( wow! am I lucky or what? )  I didn't think the cut, or the print is very cute, but I decided to take it home and give it a try. ( will post the review, and photos tomorrow)

Here is the outfit I worn today!  I love my leopard Shoe : )

Cardigan: Bcbgeneration ( Old)
Denim: Zara (Here)
Shoe: Leopard by Melissa (Old)
Bag:LV(Here)































No comments: