Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Lookbook:Printed Blouse With Batwing Sleeves

Hello Everyone:

Recently I have noticed lots of printed blouse coming out for spring.  Besides the regular short/long sleeves.  I found this really interesting "Batwing Sleeves"  printed blouse from Marshall for $14.99









         





                                       


You can see the batwing sleeves better when arms are open.  Another interesting part of this blouse is it has a little botton on the back that pull the waistline in.









 When the button is releases, it will have a more boxy look.

Blouse: Marshall
Jean: Old
Shoe:Black Patent Pump(Old)


2 comments:

June said...

Wow, I'm so jealous of your blouse! The star print is really, really cute and I love the way it drapes! Of course the option to change the shape with the button in the back is very nice bonus! (:

About Me said...

Hello June:

yes, I love this blouse,too. thank you so much for reading at my blog : )