Monday, January 30, 2012

Stylish Rainboot & Anntaylor Sweater

Hello Everyone:

Happy monday  : )  hope everyong had a great weekend.

I have been looking for a stylish rainboot that is lightweight, and also provide comfort.  Finally, I found the Sperry Top-sider Hingham.  It's a quilted rainboot and it's lightweight.  I love the quilted texture mix with the rubber.  I purchased this rainboot when piperlime has extra 20% off. ( yeah!)
They are so adorable, so fun and comfortable, I will wear them rain or not!


Anntaylor also have extra 40% off sale items in the store this weekend.  I tried on the  Funnel Neck Sweater in malted almond in XS, but the cut for this sweater was huge.  I love the softness of this sweater.   I looked online today and this sweater was still available and at 60% off.  I think i might order this sweater in XXS online.


Did anyone get anything this weekend?

No comments: