Friday, January 20, 2012

AnnTayLorLoft Sweaters

Anntaylorloft is having extra 60% off.  wow, that's the biggest sale I ever seen for Anntaylorloft.  I went into the store and was hoping to score some items.  There are tons of sweaters on sale, but nothing really catch my eyes.  I tried couple sweaters on, and didn't really like them. 

Here are the items I tried.

I love the cream color, and open front of this cardigan.  It only has XS left ( The one I tried on )  I think it's still a little big for me.

Verdict: Pass
















I tried  on LOFT Lurex Cotton Cozy Cable V-Neck Sweater.   Love the purple color, but don't know about the v neck trim, somehow for me, this sweater looks kind of cheap with this type of neck trim.  Plus, XS is too big for me, I had to rolled up the sleeves.

Verdict: Pass








I tried the same sweater again in silver XSP.  The sleeves are perfect in length.  However, I wish the body was a little bit longer. 

Verdict: Pass















The  LOFT Lurex Cotton Cozy Cable V-Neck Sweater ($34.99 plus extra 60% off ) comes in many different colors.  Check it out online (Here)

Did anyone find anything during this mega sale?

4 comments:

June said...

Hey there! I can't speak for LOFT sweaters but if you are still looking for a longer v-neck cable knit sweater, American Eagle has one in the clearance section now for $17 (originally $39.50) if you use the 15% off code 60255011. Plus, free shipping until the end of January 22! I ordered many a couple weeks ago. I hope that helps! (:

About Me said...

Hi June:

1st i want to congrats. your new blog : )
thank you for the advise of AE sweater, and I will take look at them.

June said...

Aww, thank you! If you do end up getting something I hope you share! (:

About Me said...

Hi, June:

yes, that's for sure : ) happy Lunar new year