Tuesday, January 24, 2012

J Crew Honeycomb cable sweater

Hello Everyone:

I had a little time before my class started today and decided to drop by J crew. Oh yeah, I was lucky.
J crew is having extra 50% off  the already reduced sale items.  I spotted the Honeycomb cable sweater (Here)( few of the bloggers been blogging about this sweater for a while) , I decided to give it a try.  Only 2 colors was left in the store, and luckily they still have my size.  I tried on the red, and the light baby blue/green color.  Overall I liked the texture, and feel of the sweater.  I will definitely need to wear something underneath the sweater so I don't feel itchy ( since the sweater has wool in it)  hey, for the final price of $21  for a J crew sweater, I had to buy one.  I ended up getting the baby blue/green color.















































I also tried on a lace skirt from J crew ( is on sale for $30), I can't decide to buy or not to buy.  what do u guys think about the lace skirt?

No comments: