Thursday, March 1, 2012

More Color Blocking

Hello Everyone:

great week so far?  Weekend is coming, and u know what it means!  more sales and more shopping  : )

I am still in that color blocking mood, so here you go, more color blocking...........................

Love the design and the interesting color blocking in this dress.  I really hope the weather warm up

quicker, so I can wear all those color blocking dress i purchased recently.  The nude pump is a must

for every girl, especially for summer.  It's so easy to match with everything, and makes your leg looks

longer. 

Dress:Marshall ($24.99)  I know, i can't believe the price either : )

Shoe: Nude open toe pump by Calvin Klein Marisa (Marshall, 39.99)  yes, no kidding, it's still available online, and I already get it for discount price.  yeah! 

No comments: