Friday, March 9, 2012

Lookbook: Spring Shorts

Hello Everyone:

Happy Friday!  A busy week for me, finally get some free time today, and went to local Anntaylorloft store.  Guess what they'r having?  extra 50% off on clearance items.  Ding Ding Ding, the sign to go in shopping  : )     I tried several items, but didn't really like them much, until I saw this blouse price at $4.88.  For a second, i thought it's got to be my bad vision, and I looked again, it did say $4.88.  The color of this blouse is a beautiful Champagne/gold color.  It feels super soft, and feminine.  I worn it with my new lace shorts and Leopard pump.  I am all ready to go out have dinner.  : )





                                                       Blouse: Anntaylorloft
                                                       Shorts Black Lace Shortsfrom Marshall
                                                       Shoe: Leopard Pump (again here)



No comments: