Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Petite Fashion Challenge #14: Holiday Emergency

Petite Fashion Challenge # 14 :Holiday Emergency


This month's petite fashion challenge was hosted by couturecoco.wordpress.com
                                                                 Holiday Emergency
You have a pre-booked dinner date on the first day of your holiday. But the emergency is your luggage is delayed. So this month’s challenge is to style your travel outfit into a special evening look using whatever you carry in your purse and anything else immediately at hand (ie no running out to buy a new outfit!).

Whenever I go travel, I always wear my most comfortable jean, with t shirt and cardigan.  I always carry a big/ light-weght bag.  Inside my bag, I will include a smaller clutch, a pair of high heel and a scarf. 


Nice and comfortable : )

T-Shirt: Forever 21 , Denim: Diesel, Shoe: Elie Tahari Ballerina

I am ready for dinner  : )

T-shirt: Forever 21, Cardigan: J crew, Denim: Diesel, Shoe: Open toe patent pump, Clutch:Ross ( it came with a removable chain, can be used as crossbody or shoulder bag) 










5 comments:

phiphi's blog said...

very cute!

Couture Coco said...

Super easy and stylish look! Love your clutch!

Elaine A (TOBeautyReviews) said...

Very cute! I'm surprised at how many ladies carry heels in their carry ons!

With Each Passing Day said...

Very easy and effortless.

Alterations Needed said...

What an easy switch-a-roo!