Thursday, April 5, 2012

Beauty Tip: How To Curl Your Eyelashes

Hello Everyone:

Lately, I figure out this new trick to curl your eyelashes faster, and make them stay curl longer.  I have thin, fine eyelahses, and usually will take me couple times to curl my eyelashes before I put on the mascara, so they will stay curl, and up.

Tools you will need to make this happen:

Hair Dryer & Eyelash Curler

Any brand of hair dryer, and eyelash curler will do



                         Turn on your hair dryer and place your eyelash curler close to the dryer for 2-3 seconds.  ( don't leave your eyelas curler too long, because it will get too hot, when your place against your eyes, it will burn your eyelid)

             Without use the eyelash curler                                        Use the heated eyelashes curler

 I only curl the eyelashes one time, see how curl they are after the method? : )


I know there are lots of Heat Curl Heating Lash Curler out there, But I don't think they work as well.  This new trick actually gives me a better result.

thank you  for reading  : )

No comments: