Thursday, July 26, 2012

Petite Fashion Challenge # 18 What To Wear To Impress Your Date!

Petite Fashion Challenge #18: what to wear to impress your date!


This month's petite fashion challenge was hosted by: http://easypetitelooks.com/

What to wear to... impress your date!

I think this PFC will be a lot of fun for all of us, regardless of whether we’re single or in a relationship. The single ladies should be awesome at this. I’m excited to get some inspiration from you! For the taken ladies, we still need to dress up for date night (at least once in a while!!). Generally, I think we wear what makes us feel good, regardless of what other people think. But what is your secret for making your outfit a little more memorable?? Have fun with this one!


My very first print dress.  I absolutely love the print of this dress, it reminds me of "Hermes"
The asymmetrical sleeve spiced up the dress as well.  I think this dress will be perfect for a casual/semi formal date night ^^


What I am wearing:
Dress: Lush ( Marshall) (Similar ) (Similar )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waaaaahhh :( I want that dress so bad....

Anonymous said...

I already bought it last week! Hahahah!