Sunday, June 3, 2012

Classic: Sunnies & Leopard

Hello Everyone:

Had a great weekend?  Finally, I received my leopard blouse.  After I saw this blouse  Here, I immediately called several stores to find one.  Since this is my first time trying a blouse from them, I wasn't sure about the sizing and material.  I didn't want to order it online to pay the shipping in case i don't like it, and had to return it to the store, then I will loose my shipping $.  I am glad that the store are willing to mail to customer for free. : )  

Here they are..............I am very very happy that I ordered this blouse.  I got the 2P  ( petite in size 2) it fit me so well.  The sleeve length, body length are just perfect perfect.  : )   The blouse are very well made with nice mock french seam finished.  It also came with a black detachable camisole.
If you 'r a petite size, definitely give them a try.

What I am wearing:
Blouse:Leopard Print Top from Talbots, purchased with extra 25 % off (Here)
Necklace: J Crew, crystal necklace ( Old) (Similar) (Similar)
Sunnies: Gucci (Here)


Readers: anyone try this blouse?

 

No comments: